Monday, June 16, 2008

Finally a Blogger


Several of our friends have blog sites and have encouraged us to set one up too. My mom also has been driving me crazy wanting me to set a blog. (Not sure why - she talks to me every day what more does she want to know. :) )

So, with Baby #2 almost here - I thought I would give it a try.

Yes, Baby #2. Its not been the most comfortable pregnancy so if you hadn't heard the news - I am so sorry. We have another little boy set to arrive July 5. His name will be Jonah Anderson Dorman.

We are very excited about the new changes on their way. Malachi seems to be adjusting to the thought of a baby well so we will have to see what happens once Jonah actually arrives.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB CANDI....HE'S THE CUTEST LIL BLOGGER I'VE EVER SEEN...WE LOVE YOU AND WE'LL SEE YOU REEL SOON!
LOVE, HUGS, AND GOD BLESS!
ALWAYS, GRAMMYS ;-)

Anonymous said...

Papa says...Now this is a blog I can see myself using. After all he's the cutest blogger on the net. But then I'm prejudiced :-)

Anonymous said...

Okay I never realized this baby could be born on my birthday. I'm praying he'll come a day sooner for your comfort of course.
Love Ya
Jessica
Firecracker Firecracker boom boom hooray!!!!!!