Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Baby Dr. Visit Update - Could be any day now
Today, Malachi and I traveled to Murfreesboro today for one of my last drs visits. And we FINALLY have progress. I am dilated - which really doesn't mean too much but my cervix has thinned out and my urine had blood in it (all indicating labor will be quick to follow). YEAH! It could be any day now or...it could still be the 5th of July. I have an appointment for July 3rd but my Doctor said I may not make it there. So, its still a waiting game. But atleast there is some news to announce. It makes me feel better to know the pain I have been having wasnt' all in my head. :) So now we just wait and pray...Guess I should go pack my hospital Bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment