Monday, June 16, 2008

Counting Down

As I am writing this post - I would like to point out that my son is still awake. He keeps getting up and turning the light on. We have been doing this since 7:45. Daddy gave him chocolate chip cookies at 7:30. I guess I will blame him for this ongoing battle. :)

I had yet another weekly dr appt today. Brandon ended up leaving work early to take me because I woke up this morning puking again. Everything I ate came right back up. He didn't want me driving to Murfreesboro and getting stuck there with our two year old. Very thoughtful.

It was a pretty uneventful drs visit. I am not dilated - I am not effaced. My babies dont want to come out. The dr said it was no big deal since I have to have a c-section anyways but for some reason I would like to know that I am atleast progressing some. Oh well.

Still scheduled for July 5th. Hoping and planning on going home that Monday morning. Yeah! Looking forward to our Jonah's arrival.

1 comment:

Aaron, Johnna, Catherine, Claire, Amy Kate and Emily said...

Yea! I'm so glad you have a blog now!!!!! I like seeing pictures of you cute little boy.

I think July 5 is a great day to have a baby -- that is Catherine's birthday!!! :)

We'll be praying for you as your final days as a Mommy of 1 come to an end. Enjoy them -- life with 2 is really crazy! :)

Love you!