At the end of September, we went camping with Candi's family in Mt. Juliet. It was so much fun. We grew up camping and I have so many fond memories camping. It was a blessing to share it with my kids. So you might be wondering how camping went with 2 babies. . . well - I did cheat a little bit. The campsite was just 5 minutes from my mom's house; so late late at night - Jonah and I would jump in the truck and go home to Nana's. We normally got back to the campsite just about the same time everyone was starting to climb out of their tents. Enjoy the photos.
Nana purchased these blow up loveseat and chairs. So, the boys were put to work.
Jonah loved being outdoors. Mom had a tent that was just screen. He loved it there. In this photo he is fast asleep in his bouncy seat.
Nana and Auntie Mandy with the boys on the oh-so-very comfortable couch. ;)
Brandon and Brady fished, fished, fished, and then fished some more. With little luck, (sorry boys to tell on you. ) But quality guy time they had.
Below is more pictures that I thought you might enjoy:
No comments:
Post a Comment