Just for laughs - On Friday afternoon after work, Brandon watched the kids for me including our neighbors little girl, Avery, while I helped Deana get ready for their big move to Japan. Jonah had a dirty diaper (he hates those and everyone around knows it). While Brandon was changing Jonah he started peeing all over the wall and Malachi walks in and says "uh oh - I dirty" and pees on the floor - all while avery is in the living room. Gotta love potty training.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Potty Training
Ok - So funny - that I had to go ahead and send this out asap. We have been working on potty training lately. Friday was our first day. He only had two accidents. ON Monday - he was accident free. Today, Malachi went potty at school too. At school Malachi has to wear pull ups until he is totally potty trained. So when he got home he couldn't wait to put on his big boy underwear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tell Malachi I'm proud of him that he's a big boy now...YEA!
That is too funny! I didn't know that all that had happened! Poor Brandon.
At least he doesn't like being dirty. Elijah does pretty well, but if he is "too busy" for the potty he'll just run around with streams hitting the floor. :)
OH... Elijah has to show all visitors y'alls family picture on the fridge. "Hey, there's Jonah!"
Post a Comment