Just a quick update....sorry no new photos to post right now.
On Sunday, We finally joined a church. Our new church home is Grace Baptist Church in Tullahoma. We have been attending there for quite some time now but just now joined. That probably had a lot to do with me. Brandon has been active in the Media Ministry. He helps run the powerpoint and slides. He is already known as the "Computer Guy" at the church. For those of you who know him - you probably arent surprised. I ,however, was a little more reluctant to join. It has been hard trying to find a church to match what we had in Cookeville. One day while I was praying, I asked God to change Brandon's heart and help us find another church. And as plain as day, God said "SUBMIT". So I submitted. My heart is already getting more attached to Grace. Its amazing what obedience brings - blessings. Our pastor is wonderful. He drove an hour to visit us at the hospital when we had Jonah. He always goes out of his way to make us feel welcome. Thank you God for leading us to Grace Baptist.
Malachi Update - Today was Malachi's first day back at Preschool. Yeah!!! I am not sure who was the most excited (Malachi, me, or Jonah - he likes it quiet). Malachi is still such a great big brother. He is so protective over Jonah. He did crawl in the crib with Jonah the other day; so we will have to keep a close eye on that.
Jonah - He is growing like a weed. He now weighs 10 lbs. He is a typical man though - he loves to eat. The way to his heart is through his stomach. He is actually hollering at me now to eat...
Gotta Go! I will post pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so very happy that you, my wonderful daughter-in-law loves the Lord and actually listen's after you pray. Then is obedient to the answer even if it wasn't the one you wanted. God has truly blessed my family...with you my dear. Love the pictures and the blog-spot.
That is great that you have found a church home that you can raise your boys in. Cam and I don't know what we would do or where we would be if we didn't have our church in our lives. I'm glad you all are doing well!
Post a Comment